We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

8.24.2008

Engagement Pictures!! Thanks to Jill!!

Vedauwoo is a very special place for Micah and I. 
It was where we had our first kiss.
It was where Micah proposed.
And it was where we decided to have our engagement pictures taken!
Maybe we should just get married there....  

So...Andrew thinks he is cool....I think he forgot that Jill was taking pictures of us rather than of him!! :)

This is one of our favorites!!

This is also one of our favorites!!


But the one we're going to use for our invitations is not on here...Why?
Because for some reason I can only get three pictures to upload in one post!!  Is that normal?? 
I will try to get some more uploaded...maybe today if I can!  If not, then you'll have to wait! 

3 comments:

Cassiopeia said...

Beautiful place.
I think that, the place where the people first time are kissing is curious.

Katy said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the one on the road. Micah kind of reminds me of your dad in that picture (I hope that isn't weird to say). I don't know why you can only get 3 pictures to upload. Usually it's 5 at a time, but you can do more after that. Crazy.
Anyway, you 2 are such a cute couple! I love what you did with your hair.

Craig and Karissa said...

Hey
Your blog is cute! How is everything going?