*I love God. I would be nothing without Him. I live for Him, or at least I try. He has given me a purpose in this world, when I thought my life was purposeless. Giving my heart to God was the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life.
*I love Micah. He is way too good to me. I don't deserve somebody so amazing!
*I love my family!! I cannot thank the Lord enough for blessing me with the most wonderful family possible! I'm not just talking about my immediate family, I'm talking about everyone: grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I love them all so very much!
*I love snow! Micah and I love snowmobiling. I love snowball fights...when I'm winning!! I love laying in the snow when I'm all bundled up and cozy! It's great!
*I love drinking hot chocolate! (especially after playing in the snow!)
*I love horses! I love riding, brushing, watching, and learning about them! I even love the way they smell!! I feel like a young girl who dreams about them constantly. I especially love Diesel, my boy. I'm slightly overprotective of him when Kerosene picks on him.
*I love morning runs with Alisa! There is something about running next to your best friend with the sun rising. We share things and give each other encouragement...it always makes my day so much more bright!
*I love cooking and baking!! I don't know why, but it makes me feel useful. I may not be the best cook, but I enjoy it!!
*I love my roommates! They may wake me up at 10:30 pm when they come home...but I still love them!!
*I love volleyball! The only time I ever miss my high school days is when I think of volleyball. I miss it.
*I love ice cream! Yum!!
*I love the Twilight series! It took me less than three weeks to read all four books. I was overly obsessed and thought about the characters all the time. It broke my heart completely when Edward left Bella! (Hope I'm not ruining it for anyone!) I have experienced that kind of pain, and sympathized with Bella. I absolutely loved Alice!! She was my favorite!! I'm so excited to see the movie!
*I love reading! Reading is definitely my escape. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to it!

3 comments:
Hey Holly!! Yes, I did hear of your engagement through Katy and I am so excited for you! It's ironic that you and Micah shared your first kiss and proposal in Vedawoo because that was the same for Kurt and I for those 2 things as well! It must be the air up there ;) Anyways, I love your blog and I'm glad we can stay connected with you through it! take care!
Hey, So if you go to the website the cutest blog on the block you can find way cute background. I have a link on my blog, it is in the left top corner.
Yeah, I am still doing the bus thing. I miss you, bu tit sounds like you are pretty busy! Everything is going good for us. We will have to get together some time soon though!
Hey Holly! So I figured since everyone I know now has a blog that I would finally start one myself as well. I have you added on my blog. It is http://jadekelseybluemel.blogspot.com
Post a Comment