We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

2.23.2009

*SnOw*sNoW*SnOw*

Micah and I love playing in the snow! 
 The past two weekends we went sledding and snowmobiling!  

We went sledding with the FCA group up at Happy Jack.  
This is Josh putting on a snowboard.
This is Micah and I all bundled up!

This is Josh, Jimmy, and Brad ready to hit the hill.

This is Micah and Rodney hiking up the hill after a trip down.
 

This last weekend Micah and I went snowmobiling with our boss, 
Brad and his sister Betty.

This is Micah stuck!

Micah again!


And this is Brad!  He is a wild man (at the age of 50!), 
he's almost as wild as Micah...maybe even more so!


This is Micah stuck....again.  Look at how deep the powder is!
It was a gorgeous day, but the powder was so deep that I got stuck every 20 yards!
Micah, Brad, and Betty had to keep pulling me out!! :)
 Of course I don't have any evidence of this!  
Micah only got stuck two or three times, but that was the only time we were stopped long enough for me to pull out the camera!   
Even though I wasn't much for the powder,
the rest of the crew really enjoyed it!


Micah and I are getting married in three weeks!  
We're going on our honeymoon to Grand Lake, Colorado!  
We're planning on taking the snowmobiles and we're really excited! :)

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katy said...

Hey Holly! I am so excited for next Saturday!! If you need any help, or your mom does, please let me know.

Anonymous said...

You're married! :) I just wanted to tell you that you looked so BEAUTIFUL! I didn't really get the chance to tell you at the wedding, so I thought I would leave you a little note to say congratulations! I am so happy for you! :)