On January 23rd, Micah had another indoor enduro race in Rapid City, South Dakota.
He went up the night before, while Brittany, Ben, and I drove up the day of the race. The
weather was not great, so we only made it for Micah's very last race! (But at that point we were really excited we even made it for that one!) You can see the pictures of Micah racing at the end of this! (I loaded everything backwards).
Even though we missed the race, we had a really good time because after the race was over, we drove to Hewlett, Wyoming to stay at a friend's guest house.
The guest house was amazing!
It was right on a golf course (that our friend's family owns!)
that was covered with snow and deer!!
Here are a few pictures off the back porch.
Hewlett is a really small town, and this patio (below) overlooked the town.
After checking out the town, we drove a few miles to see Devil's Tower.
The last time I went to Devil's Tower was when I was in 3rd grade!
Micah wanted to have a picture taken of him doing the "cliff-hanger", but if you look to the lower, left-hand corner you will see that he is not really doing the "cliff-hanger"!
Below are the boys checking out a real-estate magazine for the state of Wyoming.
We absolutely adore Ben!
This is Micah and I after his last race, that we made it in time to see!
He was a little bit gross...sweat, dirt, and gasoline! Love it!
All in all, it was a great trip with a lot of fun memories!!
We are so blessed to have amazing friends like Ben and Brittany,
and also like Marcus and his family who let us stay at their guest house!

No comments:
Post a Comment