We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

6.04.2010

So Long...


It has been a long time! So much has happened in the last few months, I hardly know where to start! First of all, Micah and I have been so blessed with an abundance of new nieces and nephews! The first little guy here below is James, who you have seen a few months ago...isn't he adorable?
The next little lady is Adilyn, who was born in February. She is pretty cute, too!
This last little one is Leah, she was born in March!
We are very excited to watch these little ones grow! We are even more excited because these three little ones will be very close in age with our first baby! Yep, we are expecting a little one December 1st! We're very excited and can hardly wait! I am 14 weeks right now and I've been very blessed with a calm pregnancy. Micah is convinced we are having a boy, and although I always wanted a boy first, I have a feeling it is a girl! Either way, we can't wait to meet the little one!

Now that I have finally made that announcement, I will fill you all in on what we've been up to! We went to Hayes, Kansas in April to witness our niece, Adi, being blessed. These next pictures are of our trip!

Micah and Bryanne (another niece) riding along in the car.
Micah and I all dressed up...doesn't happen very often! :)
Me with our two nieces, Teegan and Bryanne.

I have to confess that I have been slightly spoiled! I got hired on at Heart to Heart for the summer, which is a huge praise considering I didn't know what I was going to do...and I love it there! They sent me to Florida for a training, which was amazing! Although we did not have any time to do any sight seeing, I enjoyed the beautiful hotel and the warm weather! (We did have one morning before the flight home to go swimming!)

This is the pool at our hotel...it was gorgeous!

This past weekend (Memorial Weekend), we went camping with a few friends from church. We had a great time!! Below is our friend Catrina making pancakes out of a plastic baggy...she is pretty spectacular!
These next few pictures are of the boys shooting their bows. Micah has never been hunting, or done much archery, but he was pretty good at it!! :)



8 comments:

allison said...

Yay! Congratulations you two! You will be a fantastic mother Holly!

Hughes' said...

CONGRATULATIONS guys!! This is so exciting!! I hope that the rest of the pregnancy continues to go so smoothly. What a blessing! We're so happy for you both!

Aspen said...

Congrats Holly! I'm so excited for you and glad you are feeling well!! Take care!

Schnackenberg's said...

Nice update!! The pool looks fun. Now it is time for you to put up maternity pics so I can see your belly grow.

Michael and Chantel said...

Yay Holly! Liv told me that you were having a baby and I'm so excited for you! Our little ones can be friends! Also I am super jealous! Florida for training?! No fair!

kelseybluemel said...

I can't believe your pregnant! How exciting :) Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I will be teaching 1st grade again next year so I am excited about that. Hope to see you sometime soon!

Lindsey& Jason said...

Congrats on your soon to be. Hope all continues to go well in your pregnancy!

Katy said...

Hooray! It's about time for an announcement :) I didn't know you went to Florida. NO FAIR! Who went with you? Cute neices and nephews as well. Isabel and Ali are in the same swimming class, they love it and get along so well together. Hope to see you soon.