We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

7.22.2010

Summer Activities...(Sorry it is so long!)

This past weekend we went camping with the Sibert family! It was such a good time! We had some yummy camp food and spent most of our time fourwheeling. My brother drew a hunting tag where we camped so the boys did a lot of elk scouting! Us women manned the camp by cooking, taking little hikes, and taking care of the little ones! It was great to spend time with the family and time away from the normal crazy life!

This is the scene of where we were...for a desert area, it was beautiful!

Below are my adorable niece and nephew! Aren't they so cute?!

James has the cutest smile! He is going to be a heartbreaker...and so is Ali!!




After our camping excursion, we went to Vernal, Utah to pick up our new little pup! She is so adorable and we are enjoying her a lot! She is brilliant as well! She is only 6 weeks old and she already knows how to sit! (I have to brag a little!) Chip is the final verdict for the cute little girl's name! The first few days all she did was sleep! But she is getting more and more energy! I am also learning that I am more of a push over than I originally thought! She is just so cute! I guess this is good practice for when I begin to discipline my own children! :)



Throughout this whole summer Micah has been playing on a softball league. I tried to take pictures but as you can see, I'm a TERRIBLE photographer!

This first one is Micah coming home...I thought it was going to be awesome because I thought he was going to slide...but as it turns out he was just picking up a bat!

Micah running to first. (Once again, sorry about the bad photography!)


This is Micah at short-stop (the guy in the back)...at least I think that is where he plays!! I don't know much about softball...
And this is our little Chipper sleeping at the softball game...she got wore out trying to chase a softball!
Another favorite pasttime for this summer has been fishing! We've been trying different lakes around Laramie. I'm not much of a fisherman, but Micah really enjoys it, so I just tag along with my chair and a good book! I also attempt to take pictures!

This fish was caught here in Laramie at lake Leisenby (I really have no idea how to spell it!)
This monster was caught at the Flaming Gorge at the beginning of the summer when we went out with my parents.
And this is out on a lake near Lake Hattie...but I don't remember the name! I thought it was a cool picture!

And now...for the big announcement! Micah and I went in for our anatomy ultrasound. As it turns out...my maternal instincts are not quite what I thought they were! I was positive we were having a girl! So positive, in fact, that I had been calling the poor thing Haddy, as that was the name we had picked for a girl (Hadessah Kay)! As it turns out...we are having a boy!! We're are really excited!

I'm pretty sure this is me at 18 weeks. We took it awhile ago, so I can't really remember! I am now at 21 weeks.

3 comments:

Michael and Chantel said...

I knew it was going to be a cute little boy! Yay I'm so excited for you guys!

Schnackenberg's said...

Look at the cute little baby bump!! You look like you had a lot of fun this summer!!

Katy said...

Hooray! Baby boys are so fun. And what a fun summer you have had so far. I am a tad bit jealous :) Love the pup. I want a lab so bad.