We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

12.23.2010

Troy Wyatt Shuster

I am finally able to post pictures of our little Troy...
He was born on December 8th at 12:15 am!
He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 22.5 inches long!
He is definitely perfect, and we're definitely biased parents!! :)


The above picture was an attempt at a family picture with Chip. Obviously she was not cooperating!



Proud Grandparents! :)


We have been blessed with a very content, alert baby! He only wakes up once most nights, and the other few nights he sleeps the whole night through! I prayed for the that...and it is amazing how God has answered those prayers! I also prayed for health...and by his size...he is obviously very healthy! We love him so much and have enjoyed spending time with him.

We are finally pretty settled into our new home and are so thankful for the extra space! I have no idea how we would've fit into our little apartment. It is so nice to have three bedrooms, a garage and a shed to store stuff in!!

7 comments:

allison said...

congratulations you guys, that is great! He looks so perfect!

World Traveler said...

Troy is so beautiful! Yeah God is GREAT!

kelseybluemel said...

Congratulations Holly! I wish we would have been home over the break so I could have seen you and your little boy! Hope you guys are doing well. :)

janelharkins said...

Congratulations, Holly and Micah! And congrats little Troy...you have wonderful parents! We miss you guys and are so looking forward to seeing your little boy this summer! We would love to send you a belated Christmas card and gift for the little one. May we have your address? Can you text it to Keegan when you get a chance? I know this time is so busy, but enjoy it! I know you will! God bless!
Janel and Keegan

Lindsey& Jason said...

Congrats! He is perfect. I'm so happy for you guys.

Aspen said...

That is so great!! He's adorable!! congrats!!!!

Jessica and James Martineau said...

What a beautiful baby! You guys look like great parents! Congratulations!