We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

10.24.2011

Has It Really Been This Long?

I can't believe it has been six months since I've updated! Not having internet definitely makes it difficult...but still!

Because I'm updating at my parents house, I have limited pictures...mostly because my jump drive is not working! So here are some pictures that my mom has....aren't Grandmas supposed to have lots of pictures of their grandchildren? :)

This first one is of Troy and his cousin Ian at Bear Lake for our family reunion...way back in June!

These next round of pictures are of Troy and James! We are doing a joint birthday party over Thanksgiving for them...and so we took some pictures of them together! It was a lot of fun...but difficult to get these two to hold still! But we got some fun ones none the less!





This is all that my mom had on her computer. Like I said...aren't Grandmas supposed to have lots of pictures?

Troy loves all of his cousins! At this point he is the youngest...and he loves to watch them and play with them.

Things Troy likes at 10 and a half months:

*Loves Chip...He thinks that Chip chases him around the house...even though that is really not the case...but it is entertaining for him and for us to watch! :)
*Loves Daddy. When dad gets home Troy always crawls toward him to be picked up and tossed by him!
*Starting to say "moo" and "vroom"
*Loves any kind of ball: basketball, football, bouncy ball.
*He loves to gurgle water...pretty sure he is not getting any...but he cracks himself up...so it's worth it! :)
*He loves metal bowls....his favorite toy in the whole house...with the exception of the balls!
*He loves the bathroom...especially when I forget to shut the door!

Things Troy dislikes:

*He does not like stuffed animals! Not sure why...but he is afraid of them! He is slowly warming up...
*He does not like many foods...and he hates to be spoon fed!!
*He does not like having his hair pulled...it is understandable...but he tends to be over-dramatic when another child pulls his hair!


Troy is so much fun! We have been blessed with a very laid back boy! I praise God that He has created Troy so perfectly!