So....of course I had to begin this whole process of loading tons of pictures backwards! So Sorry! And...it is long...but mostly just pictures! Hope you enjoy them...keep in mind this is 6 months of catching up!! :)

So...We were fortunate enough to get tickets to the big Wyoming vs. Nebraska game! It was really fun. A lot of Micah's family is from Nebraska so they came to visit and go to the game! Micah's aunt Tricia made the adorable onesie for Troy that says "Decisions, Decisions..." With a picture of a steamboat and an ear of corn! It was pretty cute...although we both somewhat support Nebraska...we'll always be #1 Wyoming fans!!

Troy being a typical boy...playing in the dirt!

Double Trouble. Need I say more?

Always admiring daddy!

Hiking in the Snowy's

Troy and his new best friend Sonja! They have so much fun together. I watch Sonja during the day, she is a precious girl and it has been fun having another little one for Troy to play with!

Silly guy!

How much do I weigh?

Yep....good friends!

Mmmmm....Watermelon!

Cousin James, Troy and Grandma Sibert floating on the Gorge.

Troy playing in the water on the Gorge.

Ahhhh...there's my puppy!

I love the outdoors!

At our family reunion this summer...the "men" thought it would be fun to pick a water fight with the kids...the oldest kid is around 6 or 7 years...fair fight I would say! Plus...the men had the super soakers...while the kids had water balloons...hmmmm...

Micah wakeboarding...for the first time!

Where am I?

Grammy Shuster teaching Troy to play cards...

Troy and one of his cousins...Adi.

Troy and his buddy, James! They are only a month and half apart...James is older!

Fishing with Daddy...

Chip: Troy's best friend!

Troy: Chip's best friend

When he sits still long enough, Troy loves to pull things out of his baskets!

Troy has been blessed with many cousins who love him so much! (Ali and James)

Sorry it's sideways...but this picture just proves how much Troy loves his dad!

This is of Troy first starting to sit up!

As you can see...Troy very much loves his puppy...and I believe the feelings are mutual! :)
Thanks for bearing with me...it actually wasn't as long as I thought! Especially for making up 6 months of no updates! We're doing really well...still in Laramie just praying specifically about where God wants us right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment