Micah got me a new camera for my birthday!! I absolutely love it...I've been wanted a new camera for over a year now!! My old camera was from when I was in 7th grade!!! So here are some new pictures of my birthday at Perkins with my family!!
Mom and Katy (my sweet cousin!)
Micah and I!
My new in-laws to be!!
(Pam and Bryan)
Izzie!! Katy's beautiful little girl!
I guess you could say I had the best birthday ever!!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Birthdays are the best when you have family and loved ones surrounding you! Glad you had a great day!
Hey Holly, It looks like you had a wonderful Birthday!!! Love ya!!!
I love your camera! How thoughtful of Micah! It was nice to meet his parents, I didn't know his mom's name was Pam! She is so neat. Thanks for inviting me, it was fun.
Post a Comment