So...I've definitely never tagged before! But I'm going to give it a shot!
Here's how to play the game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.
Joys!
1. Spending time with Micah
2. Riding Horses!
3. Learning about where God wants to lead me!
Fears!
1. Getting in another car crash!! I know, a little bit pathetic, but I'm paranoid about driving!! I don't trust other drivers anymore!! (It drives Micah crazy!)
2. Watching a family member die. After working at the hospital, I've been really scared about this. I've seen a lot of people suffer, which is hard enough when I don't know them, but if I did...I don't know how I would handle it!
3. I'm definitely afraid of failure! What if I don't graduate? What if I don't get a job? What if...what if...what if...
Current obsessions/collections??
1. I love to read! In fact, I will read a book in a day because I become SOOOO obsessed with it!!
2. With reading, I love to collect books!! I'm starting my own little Library so when I become a counselor I can refer books to my clients!!
3. I am also obsessed with scrapbooking and crafty things. Unfortunately I don't make much time to do this, but I love it!!
Random Surprising facts about me??
1. I very much dislike school! And yet, I'm headed to grad school! Ugh!! And I've decided I want to be a doctor (Micah told me to wait a month before I decide to REALLY be a doctor!!). Talk about school.
2. I love working with older people. And I love love love old couples. They are just too cute!! Wierd I know...but they have so much to offer...so many stories!!
3. I love the snow. It is so beautiful! I can't wait for it! I don't like the cold, it's true...but the snow is so much fun to play in!!
Alright, that's it! So....Jolene, I know you haven't done this yet, so you I'm posting you even though Katy did already! And Karissa and Kelsey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment