Ben and Catrina's wedding was absolutely beautiful!!
They were hitched on Saturday, October 11, 2008.
Micah was a groomsmen, and I was the "Line Patrol". Yep, I told the groomsmen, the flower girl and ring barer, the bridesmaids, and the bride and her father when they could enter the aisle! It was so fun! I think I could be a wedding planner!!
Micah looks soooo good in a Tux!!
This is Kay, one of Catrina's bridesmaids. She is also a very good friend of mine! She walked down the aisle with Micah! She very much dislikes wearing dresses, so when she heard Catrina was getting married, she was a little nervous! But doesn't she look GORGEOUS!?! Not bad for a complete tomboy!! :)
Emma, the beautiful flower girl! (Aren't Catrina's colors amazing?)
The whole wedding party taking pictures!
Tyler....What can I say?? He's adorable!!
We are so happy for Ben and Catrina!!
We are praying that they will have a long and happy marriage!!
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

1 comment:
Hey Holly! Good to hear from you. Jade and I are doing good. He is still in the process of looking for another job. I have a friend who's husband is trying to get him a job where he works so we are hoping that that works out. Im not working at the eye place anymore, I quit when school started. School is going good, so you will graduate this May? That is so exciting! Hope all is well. Love ya!
Post a Comment