There has been a lot going on lately, but we've been so busy we can hardly breath!
I am doing my practicum at the hospital here in Laramie, but it has been very challenging. I work 15 hours a week there, then do 9 credits of classwork. I've been really struggling, but I'm trying to learn what God is teaching me! Micah is busy with work, intramurals (so jealous!), and a few classes. We're trying to get an apartment finalized so we can start moving our stuff in in January! We're so excited! Only three months left until we get married! So yeah...life is a little bit crazy for us right!
So....here is our update! (Going from present to past!)
For Thanksgiving we stayed in Laramie with Micah's family. His sister, Megan, came out from Kansas! Megan and her husband TJ are so much fun! We played a lot of card games and watched a lot movies and of course...ate a lot of food!!! Unfortunately I did not get any pictures of them! But I did get pictures of Micah's other sister's children who are too cute! :)
While they were out here, we went to the CSU game.
It was a disappointing game but a fun time for the family!
This little guy is Mindy's, Micah's other sister, little boy.
His name is Jacob! He was sleeping at the game!!
This is Mindy's other child, Bryanne!
I love her so much! She is a lot of fun!
The next big event was Halloween! I was pretty set on not going to the party until about an hour before...Micah begged me to dress up! (I'm not much of a Halloween fan!)
So I went as Sarah Palin and Micah went as Barrack Obama!!
Somewhat of an odd couple...wouldn't you say?

2 comments:
sounds like you have been busy!!
okay, so it is time to update you blog!!! What about Christmas???
Post a Comment