Years ago, when I was just a little tike, my dad used to take me for a ride in his blue '67 Mustang... when it was running, that is. I can still remember the smell of it, the "old car smell"! :) And I loved it!
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family! They spoil us indeed! The Mustang hasn't been worked on for a long time! My brother Wes bought the car from my dad when he was still in high school. Then he sold the car back to my dad when Wes got married. The car was sitting oustide for a few years before they finally moved it into my Grandma's barn. Then, because of the need for a place to store grain, the car was moved into my Grandma's garage. I have no idea how long it has been there, but for quite awhile! My Grandma wants the car moved, and nobody will have the time (or money) to do anything with it! My dad knows how much Micah loves cars, so I guess that is why he decided to give it to him!
We know this project is going to be a long one, and take years to complete, and a lot of money! But we are still excited to begin! Micah and I are already arguing about what color we should paint it! I wanted to keep it the original blue, but Micah wants it to be dark blue with racer stripes! :) We'll eventually come to an agreement!

2 comments:
Hi Holly,
Hey- I just wanted to say thanks so much for your comment! You really did encourage me. I learned so much from our time together as well and I appreciated the accountability to being in the word each week. I love seeing your blog and watching how God is leading you and Micah! We're so very very happy for you guys. We will be closer soon enough, so when we come up for a football game, we'll track you down!! :) Thanks again Holly!
Holly, I finally got internet and I forgot how to get into the blog you made me...HELP! Love ya!
Post a Comment