We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

9.19.2009

Football Season...

Micah and I finally caved and got basic cable so that Micah could watch his beloved football. Conveniently, during this wonderful season of football, we get three months FREE of every other station, including all the sports stations!! This means that we get to watch not just ONE football game, but many football games all at the same time!!! :) It has been a long time since I have had a TV. I used to watch football a lot with my Dad in high school, and knew a lot of the players. Now four years later, I know a lot of the players again! It is kind of fun, but even as I write this, I have no idea how many games we watched today, and it is only 3:00 in the afternoon!! Between Nebraska, Texas, Florida and all of the different channels.....I can't keep track of all the games! :)


Besides football season starting, I got to celebrate my 23rd Birthday two weeks ago (23 feels so old!). The reason this is so significant is because I'm pretty sure Micah bribed me with his Birthday present to me so he could spend all of his time watching football!! :) Micah and his mom went together and bought me a Cricut!! :) I was so excited and I love it! I'm thinking that Micah hoped it would keep me entertained while he watches his football!! :) Either way, I feel blessed to have such a fun new toy!! I'm hoping to get a scrapbook together of our wedding photos!! The first step is ordering them, though....


4 comments:

Schnackenberg's said...

Football season..My suggestion is to find something equally fun to do while he is watching the football game. Like scrapbooking!

The Ennists said...

23!!! You are SO old Mrs. Shuster! I can't even believe how old you are, and since you are so old, I must be ANCIENT:-) Just kidding, just wanted to let you know how great it is to see your smiling face at the pregnancy center on Mondays! I love having you there!!

Katy said...

WHOO HOO! A Cricut!! How fun. And football galore! You know, I was starting to be able to love watching football with Tim when he suddenly changed to... baseball. So I got to learn the rules of a new sport. It is a hard sport to learn. Anyway, we miss you guys!

Ian said...

So apparently you are much more adept at this whole blog page thing, your page is AWESOME! I don't even know how to put up pictures, I should have had you teach me before I flew the coup. Well it's good to see that you haven't killed one another yet and that there is life after marriage ;)