We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19

10.27.2009

Scrapbooking Projects...

Since I'm officially done with school, I have had a lot more time to develop my hobbies! It has been a lot of fun making projects for my friends and family! It is true that I am definitely addicted...you cannot take me anywhere near a Hobby Lobby store without spending too much money! It is scary...but fun!

Here are a few of the projects I've been working on...

This first one is a "Baby" book for my friend Karissa's baby boy! She didn't have any specific colors, but she did a theme of "sports" for her new baby. So I picked the colors on my own. I'm usually not an orange person, but it turned out really cute with the blue and the green!








This next one is a "Love" book for my friend Kristin who is getting married in December. She loves blue, so that is why I chose these colors!






This next one is for my friend Brittany, who's birthday is in November.
This one is for my friend Jill's baby. Her colors were green and brown. They were such fun colors to work with! I loved it!


5 comments:

Schnackenberg's said...

I would have to say you are getting very talented! I love them all!! They are all so cute. You should start your own business. P.S. All my friends love the sign you made for me and cannot believe that is your own handwriting.

The Ennists said...

WOW Holly! These are REALLY good! You are quite talented and I am so glad you have the time to do fun things like that! Enjoy it while it lasts cuz when you have kids, you don't have the time to do those things anymore:-) And I agree with your sister, you should definately sell them!

Katy said...

So cute. You make gorgeous gifts. I wish you were closer so we could do it together. We had such a fun weekend with you and your mom. I miss you.

Trevor & Andrea said...

O my gosh SOOO cute and creative

Michael and Chantel said...

Holly I love them! You are amazing! and yes we definitely need to do a city league team that would be way fun! we play every thursday night too so if you're ever free you should come i
ll try to call you after the holidays and remind you!