Baby James was born on November 17, 2009! Micah and I are so excited to have a new little nephew! He is the fifth in line of nieces and nephews, with two more on the way!! It is funny how when you get married you double your family size!
Here is the sweet little boy!
Grandad and James.
Jolene is going to kill me for taking this picture...but I couldn't resist!!
You both looked so precious!
Once again, my mom is going to kill me for posting this picture, but she looked so silly with her mask on!! She wasn't feeling well over Thanksgiving, so she told Jolene and Karl that she would wear a mask when she held James!! It is a good thing she fell asleep or else I would never have been able to get a picture!! (James loved being held by Grandma Sibert!)

2 comments:
These are awesome pics. Maybe we could do without of the picture of James and me. You should send me your pics!!
Oh how fun. Jolene and your mom look so precious. And of course James is an angel.
Post a Comment