Today we finally got internet. Real internet. Not just data on our phones to basically check our Facebook...but internet that we can pay bills with, that I can blog with, that we can watch videos with! What a wonderful world of technology we live in!! And amazing what a difference two years without internet makes!! Apparently my current laptop is too outdated for most technology these days! How unfortunate considering the laptop is still in great condition!! And Pinterest!! Oh my! How addicting! I did have an App for that on my iPhone that I got a few months ago so that has been fun! But only a few months ago! How long has it been around? :) Yep...we've lived a very sheltered life over the past few years....and yet a very exciting life as well!
Hmmmm...where to begin! First of all, Troy was probably around 9 months old the last time I posted. Which means I might have missed an announcement about finding out I was pregnant when Troy was about 10 months old. Trevor John was born June 26th, 2012. They are about 19 months apart. Trevor is now 5 months old and has a lot of personality! He is definitely a people-person, as opposed to Troy who will hardly make eye-contact with anybody except his mamma, daddy, and grandparents!! Trevor was not always a happy baby though...for the first 3 months it was almost torturous. He was pretty colicky and had issues with his bowels. But praise God he is so much better! We can actually enjoy our evenings without a baby screaming for four hours straight! I'm so thankful for that!!
Two months after Trevor was born Micah got the long awaited call for a job at the mines near Bridger Valley! It was a huge blessing after much prayer, consideration, and planning. God has taken such good care of us...even now I'm feeling so grateful for the life we're able to live. He has done so much for us...not just by providing the financial means, but by also sending His son to die on a cross for us! What love He has for us. I am so thankful He chose me, and that He gives the opportunity to everybody to believe in Him and that Jesus is Lord so that they may also have eternal life. What hope that brings to my heart. Anyways...yes, we are now in the Bridger Valley. It has been so nice to be around my side of the family again! Can I say it again? We're so blessed! But we greatly miss Micah's family back in Laramie and our dear friends we had back in Laramie. We had a wonderful church family there with many brothers and sisters in Christ who encouraged us and built us up in our walk with Christ. It was time for us to move and for God to challenge us in our faith and our dependence on Him. And now we're blessed with money to afford internet again! Praise God! :)
So...pictures of our cute little boys....I can't believe how fast they are growing. I just love boys. I'm sure I will love having a girl if God blesses us with one...but right now boys are fun!!
| Newborn pictures |
| About 3 Months old...unusually happy at a UW game |
| Sleeping peacefully (a rare form of peaceful for Trevor) |
| Yum. |

2 comments:
HOLLY!!! Its about time hehe I'm glad you updated! We need to have you guys over for dinner or something sometime soon :)
Definitely! That would be great! And yes...it was about time!! :)
Post a Comment